Below is a list of current job openings at Mobile Meals (1):
MEAL DELIVERY DRIVER – Part Time (20 hrs or less per week)
Click To Apply
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for processing and providing meal/product delivery to Mobile Meals clients. Reports directly to the Customer Service Director.
- High school equivalency.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to comply with Mobile Meals emergency procedures, vehicle must meet all the safety and maintenance requirements made by the State Highway Patrol inspection.
- Must have valid Ohio driver’s license and insurance as required by the State of Ohio to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to work flexible hours in the performance of duties.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must register a satisfactory TB test, criminal background check and drug test prior to and as a condition of employment.
- A Commercial Driver’s License is preferred but not required.
- Must be physically able lift and carry up to 25lbs, and deliver, in all weather conditions.
All responsibilities considered essential functions
Organize the delivery by order of clients and products. This includes mapping and making necessary routing changes as warranted for a change in delivery schedule.
- Maintain timely meal delivery and report client concerns to appropriate Mobile Meals staff.
- Document meal delivery according to the policies set forth by Mobile Meals and its funders. Obtain and complete all other necessary documentation as required by Mobile Meals Policy and/ or Mobile Meals funders.
- Report delivery problems as required.
- Attend training sessions as required. This will include a class on maintenance of vehicles, safety, and behind the wheel driving techniques to be completed annually.
- Employees must notify Mobile Meals of any changes in their vehicle insurance coverage, driver’s license status, or report any traffic violations or criminal activity which they have been charged or convicted.
- Employees driving for Mobile Meals are responsible for the safety and upkeep of their assigned vehicle.
- Represent Mobile Meals, Inc. positively to the community.
All responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Hours are based on performance for full time and part time positions.
Note: A criminal background check is a condition of employment.
Please Click Here To Apply For This Position (Job) Via Our Online Web Page Application: https://mobilemealsinc.org/jobs/
To Apply For A Position via Regular (USPS) Mail: Click Here to Download an Application to Print Out and Mail.
To E-mail The Application, Your Resume and a Cover Letter (Optional) to Apply for a Position:
*First, Click Here to download application to fill out, scan and attach to an email. strong>
*Last Step, Please Click Here To Apply Via E-Mail: Mobile Meals Job Application Mailbox**
1357 Home Ave STE 1
Akron, OH 44310